- Facepiece low profile design fits under the industrial style and medical-style face shields. Also provides an extended field of vision.
- No exhalation valve ensures the user’s exhaled breath does not exit the mask.
- Large inhalation/exhalation valves (size of a quarter) allow for maximum airflow in and out of the mask. This allows the user to inhale and exhale a larger volume of air per breath reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Inhalation exhalation valve allows for two-way filtration ensuring the user and the co-workers are protected from one another.
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fitting capabilities. Does not require the user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- A textured sealing area reduces the risk of the mask slipping on the face. This ensures a comfortable seal on a wide variety of facial sizes.
- Mask is designed to allow for the proper fitting of most safety & prescription eyewear and goggles
- Ultra-light harness assembly provides additional comfort. Cradle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding & welding helmets.
- 3 Position adjustment allows you to adjust cartridges to three different positions on all Comfort-Air® facepieces.
Comfort-Air®NxMD WHITE Elastomeric Rubber Half Mask W/O An Exhalation Valve - P100 Cartridges
Dentec Safety Specialists®
Comfort-Air®Nx & NxMD
|US Manufacturer Number||
|Country of Origin||