Comfort-Air® 400 Half Mask Low Maintenance Elastomeric Rubber
- Molded from elastomeric rubber provides comfort and durability.
- Facepiece low profile design fits under most grinding, welding helmets and medical style faceshields. Also provides extended field of vision.
- Large inhalation valves (size of a quarter) allows for maximum inhalation. This allows the user to inhale a larger volume of air per breathe Reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the month ensures hot, exhale air exits the mask immediately. This improves user comfort while improving productivity.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute. Traps exhaled air and lifts diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort. This creates more space for air to exit the mask. Reducing heat build up inside the mask, improves user comfort and productivity.
- Rolled sealing flange provides superior comfort and improves fitting capabilities. Does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- Wide sealing flange ensures a comfortable seal on a wide variety of facial sizes
- Mask is designed to allow for the proper fitting of most safety & prescription eyewear and goggles
- Ultra light harness assembly provides additional comfort. Cradle suspension fits comfortably under suspension systems for hard hats, grinding & welding helmets.
- 3 Position adjustment allows you to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air® facepiece.
There are no reviews yet.