P100 complete, Elastomeric Suitable For: Toxic dusts, mists & fumes; lead dusts & fumes; brake dusts; exotic welding; glass fibers; asbestos (Note: Specific limitations apply for asbestos remal, see OSHA 1910.1001). Display Bag
- Molded from elastomeric rubber prides comfort and durability. Low maintenance/Limited use 400 series can be used up to 30 times. Fit er 99.9% of wearers.
- Facepiece low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets. Also prides extended field of vision.
- Large inhalation valves (size of a quarter) allows for maximum inhalation. This allows the user to inhale a larger volume of air per breathe Reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the month ensures hot, exhale air exits the mask immediately. This impres user comfort while impring productivity.
- Exhalation valve diaphragm has channels that act like a parachute. Traps exhaled air and lifts diaphragm off the valve seat with very little effort. This creates more space for air to exit the mask Reducing heat build up inside the mask, impres user comfort and productivity
- Rolled sealing flange prides superior comfort and impres fitting capabilities. Does not require user to adjust straps excessively tight.
- TextuRed sealing area Reduces risk of the mask slipping on the face. This ensures a comfortable seal on a wide vareity of facial sizes
- Mask is designed to allow for the proper fitting of most safety & prescription eyewear and goggles 3 Position adjustment allows you to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air® facepiece.