Comfort-Air® /N95 Respirator with 400 Series Elastomeric Mask Med/Large with Cartridges & N95 Non-Oil Particulate Filters in Clamshell Packaging
- Molded from elastomeric rubber prides comfort and durability. Low maintenance/Limited use 400 series can be used up to 30 times. Fit er 99.9% of wearers.
- Featuring series 400 half mask made from elastomeric rubber material. Prides excellent comfort and value.
- Facepiece low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets. Also prides extended field of vision.
- Large inhalation valves (size of a quarter) allows for maximum inhalation. This allows the user to inhale a larger volume of air per breathe Reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the month ensures hot, exhale air exits the mask immediately. This impres user comfort while impring productivity.
- “Saf-Twist” design quickly attaches the cartridge to any Dentec Safety half-mask or full face air-purifying respirator Facepiece. The offset connector impres visibility and allows face shields or welding helmets to be worn without interference
- Offset connector impres visibility and allows face shields or welding helmets to be worn without interference
- 3 Position adjustment allows you to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air® facepiece.