Our Reusable Elastomeric Respirators Offer Superior Protection, Greater Comfort, Environmentally Sustainable
- With two-way filtration when breathing in and out, the Comfort-Air®Nx, an elastomeric NIOSH approved respirator without an exhalation valve, provides better fit and an air-tight seal for all face shapes and sizes. This means a safer mask!
- The N95 and P100 filters can be disinfected and are reusable for one year (use dependent), contributing to 95% waste reduction and 90% cost savings versus disposable respirators.
- Our masks are 100% American Made, sourced and manufactured in our plant in Kansas.
Stay Safe, Stay Sustainable: Never Use A Disposable N95 Respirator Again!
Awarded GOLD status for outstanding product development achievement in the respiratory category by the OH&S+ Industrial Hygiene Awards.
According to the CDC Guidelines on Reusable Elastomeric Respirators in Healthcare, the Comfort-air®Nₓ Series Respirator Filter can last up to a year when disinfected in accordance with the guidelines. Less waste, Less cost.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR: Comfort-air® Nx Nxmd Series SOLUTIONS
Elastomeric Respirators: Made for Medical Professionals, Designed by the Safety Specialists
Comfort-Air®Nx Series respirators can be used in healthcare and front-line applications as well as general industry or wherever a group of workers have to work in close proximity. In the current climate, from teachers to grocery store employees, anywhere you are near others you should be wearing an N95 respirator. We can keep businesses open and the economy going by using this strategy of making high grade respiratory protection a priority.
- 100% of our materials are sourced and manufactured in our plant in Kansas.
Two-way filtration for breathing in and out. Disposable respirators have failure rates of 20 – 50% when conducting quantitative fit testing.
- Internal temperature recordings inside the mask are 2° C cooler than wearing a disposable respirator including a surgical style mask. Say goodbye to face rash and mask acne!
BETTER FIT FOR ALL FACES
- NIOSH sizing protocols drastically underrepresent women and Asian face shapes and sizes for FFR’s. Therefore, we designed our Elastomeric Comfort-AirNx® Respirator in two sizes to provide a better fit/ seal qualities for all face shapes and sizes.
- The N95 and P100 filter housing can be disinfected and therefor the filter can be reused. An Ontario based hospital purchased our reusable respirator solution in April 2020 and changed out the N95 filters in January 2021 for the FIRST TIME. Our reusable respirator will reduce consumption by hundreds of thousands and millions of units annually depending on the number of users versus disposable respirators.
REDUCED WASTE AND LANDFILL COSTS
- With less consumption comes less cost which makes our product so much more sustainable than disposables. Our Comfort-AirNx® reusable respirator will reduce landfill waste by millions of pounds annually. It will also reduce incineration costs for those that dispose of the mask and help reduce carbon emissions.
A Safer & Healthier Solution
for the Planet and Your Bottom line!
The FDA now mandates that Medical & Healthcare Professionals are required to dispose of FFR’s after each patient interaction. If just one Healthcare Professional sees a minimum of 5 patients a day, that’s 5 disposable respirators a day that get tossed in the waste after each use. Now think about all the staff in a dental clinic, medical lab or in a hospital that require N95s, and that number quickly multiplies.
Do the Math!
The costs associated with disposable respirators pile up just as fast and high as the amount of N95 waste being sent to the landfill. That’s where just one Comfort-Air®Nx Series Reusable Respirator makes a difference.
At the average cost of $2.00 per mask,
what are disposable N95 Respirators really costing you AND the environment?
Find out with our Comfort-Air Waste Calculator!
*When worn in an occupational context, NIOSH Approved® respirators cannot be modified, painted, or otherwise decorated. Modifications will result in those respirators no longer meeting NIOSH approval requirements and no longer being NIOSH approved
Don't take our word for it!
Check out what customers are saying about our respirators.
See The Impact of Disposable Respirators Infograph
Disposable Masks Going To Landfill Globally